Tuesday, July 21, 2009

How To Avoid The Swine!

Well wat mountain dew world...so yall not gon answer me...itz ok?..cuz im bout to give yo computer da swine flu..yeahhh how ya like dat dirty pig in yo computer..well since im on the subject of the swine flu i think we can cure it by eatin more chicken..hey when have you ever heard anything bad about chicken..think..think..think..ahhh yu havent huh?..see chicken iz safe cowz & pigz NO!!.chicken iz like my crack except without needlez, a crack house, & a dude tryna give me sum old burgerz for some crack..i can go to popeyez, churchez, kfc & get it for cheap without sellin a baby..am i rite?..therez prob a crackhead readin dis sayin
"i neva had to sell a baby for crack just my house, car, toothbrush, & my mom..datz all"
but i think if we stop eatin pigz den we'll be ok..& yes that meanz bacon...omg! sumbodyz thrownin there computer around just becuz i said NO bacon...well scratch dat baconz awesome...so back on track..listen to me!!!pigz r out to get us...so watchout.. well datz all for today..so "stay cool & breezy..while eatin chee weezy'z"




sumbodyz hungry



No comments:

Post a Comment