Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I Shouldn't Have Jerked In Class

well hi there gangster, thugs, granny'z, drug dealers, crack heads wit cheeseburgerz for crack...whuddup?..holla @ me..get @ me mane..i think i sounded kinda thuggish right there..nahhh im to fake to be real..so today me why me & a couple of other people were jerkin in class..so the teacher made us write a essay on what rulez we broke, why & how to fix it..so heres mine (i kinda dont have any sense):

Donald Carral Jr.

8-12-09

6th Hour

I Shouldn’t Have Jerked In Class

Hi im Donald & I broke one of Mrs. Vessel’s rules today. The rule that I broke along with others is rule “T”. Rule “T” on Mrs. Vessel’s Classroom Rules is to speak, get up, or if you just aren’t sure raise your hand. Well the reason why I broke this rule is because I didn’t read the classroom rules (im such an idiot). Another reason why I broke the rule is beacause I have no selfdiscipline. I know my mother did not teach me to act that way. Now I know that I shouldn’t jerk in Mrs. Vessel’s class or teach anyone to do it. To be honest I don’t know what got into me & I would like to give a special apology to Mrs. Vessel. I hope that she can forgive me for my behavior, for jerkin & just being a jerk. Well I think the only way I can fix this is just to not jerk anymore or just take my jerkin else where. But I think I know the true answer to that question & that’s to just raise my hand to get out my seat & jerk. With that said to Mrs. Vessel I would like to say I don’t think you will ever see me jerkin in class & I will raise my hand to get up (even if my head is bleeding, I can’t breathe, if someone is holding a gun to my head, & to just throw some paper away). So today I learned a valuable don’t just jerk or talk or get up without raising your hand. if you don’t raise your hand you’ll write a 1pg essay on “I Shouldn’t Have Jerked In Class”. When I get in class tomorrow im going to raise my hand for everything. I hope you enjoyed my essay people.

OH YEAH PPL "STAY COOL & BREEZY, WHILE EATIN CHEE WEEZY'Z"

heres a video of me jerkin in my Michael Jackson fit...[jerky]



1 comment: