Thursday, August 27, 2009

Wildin Wit Dha Taliban

Sooo..whatz really goood my blooog readerz..iight so I been chillin in afghanistan wit dhem W.M.D Taliban Boyz (W.M.D=weaponz of mass destruction)..mane lemme tell ya them lil dudez crazy 4REAL!!!..iight so we were out there in this lil village rite & we were screamin & cursin people out like some hoolaganz..so then this old man told us we were a disgrace to mankind & we weren't gonna amount to anything in life..so yu wanna kno what we did?..well we kicked dirt in his eyez, sprayed him wit mase, made him lick dog poo, dhen set his hair on fire & then burned his village..so nah I realize that these guyz are mentally insane but im proud to call them my family..nahhh im playin but if I did meet the taliban I would give them all some chicken & a ak47 & send them to mexico & let them do they thing & see who would win a fight out of the short burrito lovin taco bell fajita eatin we cant stay in our own country oopz I just crossed the border wit my 30 kidz THE MEXICANZ & the we have we wear ragz over our face & have 8 wifez then blow up the world trade center wit planes de chop american army men headz off & send them back to the usa THE TALIBAN..WHO WILL WIN MEXICANZ VS TALIBAN?..I'll let ya know but until then "Stay Cool & Breezy, While Eatin Chee Weezy'z"

No comments:

Post a Comment